Thursday, July 30, 2009

primary colors are 1.2.3.

so im totally loving on primary colors right now. everything about them. 

reds. greens. blues
and ill add in yellows and oranges...! ok ALOT of yellow!

for real though. everything about them. i want to use them in my paint colors, fabrics, decorating, everything. 


check out this wedding. (scroll to the actual wedding/reception part)
i love the yellow and creamish-white striped fabric. that would look awesome on a wall.
and then all of the fun little vintage-circus decor'. im in love. 
 
wouldnt this make the CUTEST nursery ever! someday...


x0x0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved those wedding pictures! They were super fun, and I really liked the colors too.

Brandon and Brianne said...

Hey sweetie!! it was great to talk to you for a bit yesterday! I love your blogs I wish I had your eye for style and decor' this wedding was way cute! All your little craft blogs are! I love them... someday you can help decorate my house and make adorable headbands for the girls i will have...IF i have any girls.... haha Love ya!