Tuesday, July 28, 2009

doo-dadds.

i made another headband. a little fruity. but i like it.
its just a bunch of circles sewn together... man i wish i could actually sew/ had a sewing machine.

its funny how i have the time to do all of the projects in the world that i want, but i dont have all of my supplies or a way of getting them home. bummer. i guess ill just keep with these little doo-dadds.

also i bought this glass jar at target on sale awhile back. it is made to be a punch glass/holder but the nozzle broke off (hence why it was on sale). 
i have no idea what to do with it.

any ideas?
until next time,
x0x0

3 comments:

Erin_C said...

Dear kyrsten,
anything you feel like making, but don't have room to keep, feel free to send my way. me and my baby girl are willing to take that burden off of you.
lol.
You're entirely too talented.

spencerandmolly said...

i'd either use it as a cookie jar or put it in my bathroom filled with cotton balls. :)

Taig said...

i love the headband.
make me some :)
oh and you're a loser.. you kept all of the ones with you.. i want some.. okay love you:)
come home.