Monday, July 13, 2009

card holder

well i finished my card holder. im not completely in love with it. but it looks a little better than before. and for a dollar-something its not a bad makeover.
before

after
like i said i dont love it. so who knows another makeover might be in order. 

and until i actually make all the cards to fill up the thing, it will hold my magazines and other odds and ends.

x0x0
did you notice i used the "knobs" that were once shower curtain holders that i also got while thrifting?

3 comments:

Rob said...

Looks pretty good. I'm sure it will look nice in the Uhaul as well. I hope you know I'm just giving you a hard time.

Brandon and Brianne said...

this is totally cute... ps you are like the bloggin queen-I LOVE IT! I was taking a break from the beautiful Maui sun and I sat and read all your blogs I have missed it took like 30 minutes to get through them all- and they were all great! I hope you are having a great summer! I miss you friend! :)

Michelle Ross said...

you're so thrifty! You need to come over and show me how to do that kind of stuff.