Saturday, July 25, 2009

i was tagged...

like a month ago by my friend stephanie... 
but its just like me to procrastinate it. 
have i ever mentioned that i procrastinate EVERYTHING.  really no matter how small or big it is. it gets procrastinated.

with that said, here you have it.

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. read my scriptures
2. watched enchanted
3. made 8 cards
4. folded laundry
5. did relief society stuff
6. made dinner (hawaiian haystacks) 
7. sam and i ate popsicles for dessert! (they are his favorite!)
8. snuggled with my sweetie
id say it was a pretty good day. however it was really hard for me to think of 8 things i did. sad i know.

8 Favorite TV shows
1. the office hands down is my #1 favorite!
2. the deadliest catch (kinda weird, but it sucks you in. you cant wait to see how many crabs they pull up on the next pot! :) )
3. bachelorette 
4. lost
5. ANYTHING on hgtv
6. what not to wear... except stacey drives me nuts. like almost to the point that its not in my top 8.
7. 30 rock
8. extreme makeover home edition

8 Favorite Restauraunts
1. my very favorite is a place in taylorsville, utah called the green papaya. so so so good. you MUST go next time your in salt lake.
2. wingers
3. panera bread
4. new york burrito
5. mandarine house (ok i dont know if its one of my favorites but i do love chinese... the new hong kong or even panda express would count too)
6. joes crab shack for sure
7. red lobster (love their clam chowder)
8. buddys (i have their salad dressing recipe if anyone wants it!) 
im getting a little hungry...

8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1. coming home
2. moving into a new house!
3. decorating my (well the hobbs') house
4. my birthday. its august 17th
5. graduating from college
6. spring semester!!! a lot will be happening!
7. halloween (its my favorite holiday)
8. having a bunch of little punks running around :)

8 Things on my Wish List
1. a boat!
2. a house
3. a new wardrobe
4. motivation
5. a better gpa
6. vacations galore. if you cant tell i really love to travel.
7. a healthy, beautiful family
8. a good job when i graduate
man i am worldy... 

8 Things I am grateful for
1. sammy
2. the Gospel
3. family
4. sunshine
5. food
6. memories
7. kids (other peoples)
8. airplanes. you can visit people who live thousands of miles away a lot faster and easier.

8 People I tag
1. taranch
2. shag
3. j-own
4. emily ward
5. jen hansen
6. angie birch
7. aunt kelli
8. britney geddes

what can i say. i like what i like! :) 
x0x0

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Don't be mad, but I am not going to do it since I already did this tag a while back. But...I enjoyed reading yours! And this semester you will get a better gpa. I can sense it! :) Luv ya!

spencerandmolly said...

ooh a boat is first on my wish list too.

Ty and Em said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging every day. It gives me something to read and something to do! Love ya!

Taig said...

i'm a little disappointed wipeout is not on your top 8.
haha. love you.
come home so we can play and you can take me shopping :)

Erin_C said...

we love deadliest catch too! i swear no matter how many times you see them pull a pot full of crabs out of the ocean it is still always amazing. lol.