Friday, July 24, 2009

a hard day.

i guess it was hard if you consider sleeping in, watching enchanted, and making cards a drag...

only 19 more days of the "hard" life.

im kidding im kidding.
i have been very blessed to be able to stay at home these past few months and for all of those who thought i would go crazy with boredom, the truth is... I HAVENT. i love it.

in 19 days, i start back up with school, work and of course my calling in full force. no more of this delegating everything to everyone else stuff! please dont feel sorry for me though! :) 


on another completely random note. i told you i would post a picture of me in my new thrift store dresses.
here i am in one of them.. spinning.
 it spins very nicely i might add. although it feels somewhat like parachute fabric.
until next time
x0x0

1 comments:

Joni said...

Cute cards. You accomplished tons today. I will post my favorites when Taigen gets home from Island Park because I need her to help me. I think. I might try it. PS, your not worldly. Everyone wants those things. Health would be a top choice though. I love you, Mom