Thursday, March 31, 2011

im watching you.

not really though. unless you are interesting or beautiful or outrageous.

one of my favorite things to do it people watch.
i dont care where i am- even if its at a really exciting football game- its not the players im watching, its the fans.
at the airport. really that is one of my favorite places to watch people.

another of my favorite things to do is eavesdrop. yes i am so guilty.
hey if you dont want me to know your business, stop talking so loud!

photo {via}
and yes i agree... this photo is terribly cheesy.

love.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Hilarious! I am the exact same way.I am sure there are more of us...but not every one is brave enough to admit it! :)

Erin_C said...

haha. i actually love eavesdropping. at the hockey game last weekend i kept listening to the guy next to me and his wife. they were hilarious. i kept laughing and chris was like "whats so funny?". it can make for good entertainment!

Melissa said...

Hey I agree with you. People are fascinating. I love watching and listening to them!

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

I love it too!!!

Joel & Alli said...

haha totally normal. I think everyone does it whether they admit to it or not! :)

Taryn said...

Ugh, creeper! :)

I am thinkin of a particular plane ride to Ohio about now...