Tuesday, March 22, 2011

happy list

i realize that the past few months the majority of my posts have been quite... well... heavy. i know that after reading something like that over and over again you might begin to think im a negative nancy. but i want you to know that i am grateful. i am blessed and i am happy.


loosing my dad has been a terrible trial. but it has also been a trial that has allowed me to trust in my Savior more than I have ever done in my life. and for that i am thankful.

i was thinking recently of all of the things that make me so happy right now, and i thought i would share.

1. my sweet husband. he is soo patient, loving and kind.
2. my dear family. they are amazing in every way.
3. my mom. she is seriously the most incredible example of grace and love.
4. when sam cooks. yes i love that.
5. when my house is clean. its so rare that when it happens it feels magical! :)
6. LOUD and i mean really LOUD music while i am driving and the base is bumpin! did you know that about me?
7. the letters i get every monday from elder jasper!
8.panda express. yummm.
9. photography.
10. all the little babies that are being born or are cookin. there are so many!
11. notes. thank you notes, notes to say hi, any kind of note.
12. mail. i love getting mail.
13. planning future trips.
14. sams westfalia. i love that little van!
15. the blanket my mom made me out of all of my dads old shirts.

life is good.

1 comments:

Taryn said...

YOU make me happy :)