Friday, March 4, 2011

i have a blue house with a blue window.

its a blue day in the geddes household. except im the only geddes around. sam is in arizona for work. but you can wear blue in arizona too. so he is. and he went paint balling so i will just imagine that his paintballs were blue. and so then he made everyone else blue by shooting them. wow people are supporting us and they dont even know it!

really though, thank you for dressing in blue today. it not only means a lot to me, but im sure to every.single.person. who has dealt with colon cancer. email me a picture of you in your blue garb! kyrsten35@hotmail.com

i love you.


ps. can i admit something i dont love though? those stupid american cancer society birthday commercials. i flip them off every time they come on. maybe i shouldnt admit that... :)

3 comments:

Taryn said...

1. Love your pictures in the back. Your little house is becoming a home.

2. I agree about the commercials. I don't flip them off, but I think I might start now that you suggested it.

3. Love you. Your beautiful!

Jeremy and Ruth said...

My family wore blue, but we didnt get a picture to send!! know we did!!!

Anonymous said...

kyrsten you are just adorable. i love your blue outfit! and i love your blog. hope all is well :)