Friday, October 30, 2009

what happens

when you wake up at 8 in the morning and need to go to the bathroom?

but when you get out of bed you notice that your house feels a bit.. (ok a lot) colder than usual.

and while your walking from your bedroom to the bathroom you notice that in a completely dark house the entry way of the living room is as bright as can be...

this is what happened to me this morning. as i peeked around the wall to the door way i saw that our front door was wide open.

im not going to lie i was a little spooked.

nothing was missing and no one was in our house, so im assuming the wind unlocked and blew open our door...

after making sure everything was in its proper place, i got back in bed.

then i heard it something...

sam and i looked at eachother-





MEOW...

it was a freakin cat!

a cat had taken refuge from the cold in our house!

after 1o minutes of chasing the dang thing around we finally got it out.


moral of this story- when you wake up to your door wide open and your house freezing, dont worry about a burglar, worry about those wild felines!

x0x0

6 comments:

Saunja said...

SO FREAKY! I wouldn't have taken that very well. Stinkin cat!

Erin_C said...

that is so scary! I would have freaked out!

Ty and Em said...

AAAAHHH!!! I would have jumped back into bed and made my husband search the house. You are a brave little lady, Kyrst!

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

creepy!! I'm so glad it was just a cat and not a robber!

Sarah Mennear said...

HA HA HA...I am sitting here laughing so hard! I had that stupid door fly open on me a few times. You should complain to your landlord!!! AND THE CATS...they are sick. You have to remind linea to stop feeding them. Hope you are enjoying cold toes in the morning!

Taryn said...

So funny. Ryan awoke to a cat sleeping with him in bed once in Oregon. That is why I don't like cats. They are SNEAKY!!