Monday, October 19, 2009

a primary song.

#206 dearest mother i love you.

gentle words i hear you say. your kind hands help me each day. you're my mother kind and true; dearest mother, i love you.
tonight sam went with his brother to the alice cooper concert in idaho falls. i was happy to stay home, but was feeling really overwhelmed with the giant tornado that has had my house in shambles since the beginning of september.
when i say this, im not exaggerating. my house was disgusting... anyways i called my mom just to see what she was up to- as we talked i told her i was about to put on my sterile suit and fight for my life- her response: let me come help.

so she did.

i am so thankful for the selfless person my mom is. after three hours of hard labor my house is sparkling. 

i dont think i showed my mom how grateful i was for all she did for me growing up, but i dont know if i really understood her sacrifice and love for me. i do now. and i am seriously humbled by the angel she is. 

she is always there to help, love and give support. i love you mom. please know how thankful i am. i really really needed you tonight. so thank you.

love you.
 kyrst.

6 comments:

Taryn said...

What can we say? She is the bomb.com. Love her! Can't wait to see her. And You soon after. Glad you made some progress on your house!

Ty and Em said...

Aw... Love the Jonester.

Saunja said...

I agree. She is Jonirific. She just "happened" to call me yesterday when I was really needing some support. I know that it wasn't just a coincidence, she was following a prompting I'm sure. What a sweetie she is.

Taig said...

those three hours.. you stole from me. i wanted to spend time with the angel. but yes aren't we so lucky?! love her sooo much! let's have a girl's night and go to a movie or something.. mom deserves it. we can do one when tare comes home too! :)

Joni said...

How can I be so lucky to have three of the most wonderful girls ever. Also a magnificiant son. Thank you for the great tribute. But I really did learn it from my mom. She still come to my rescue all of the time. We need to consider ourselves lucky and make sure we always appreciate what we have and when we have it. I am most happy when I am with my family. Love you, mom

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

I love your mama too! I have never met such a selfless person. Luv ya Joni!