Sunday, October 4, 2009

these 2 days


 i have been uplifted and edified
it was a beautiful general conference 
i have learned much and have been reminded of the things that i should be doing.

i will remember to love, serve, and listen to the holy ghost. 

im so thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
it will forever bless my life.

we were able to watch conference in bear lake at my grandparents cabin. food family and spiritual uplifting-it couldnt get any better (unless the 3 palmers were there)

3 comments:

Saunja said...

I LOVED Conference also. Your getaway to Bear Lake sounds delightful.

Joni said...

Cute, cute name for your craft night. I want to come and just visit with everyone. All of you mothers that want to come and visit, let me know!!! No I won't crash the party. Hey love ya tons, mom

Melissa said...

Conference was soooo good!! I mean, it is always good but holy cow...I love it!