Wednesday, October 14, 2009

craft night-tomorrow!

hey everyone! just a reminder our first craft night is going to be tomorrow! we are trying to figure out who is coming so that we can buy supplies and make treats! if you are going to come please let me know and i will give you further information!


leave me your email or call me!

thanks! its going to be tons of fun! if you dont remember we are going to be making bows and journals!

i hope to see you there! please just let me know if your coming! thanks!

x0x0

4 comments:

Kasi Lee said...

I am super bummed I can't be there! I will for sure make it to the next one! You will all have such a good time!

spencerandmolly said...

I'm coming!!!

stephani said...

haha.....cizzount me in man.

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

I found you!!! I love your blog it's too cute! And so are you :) text me your email so i can invite you to view ours we had a stalker so I had to make mine private!