Sunday, March 1, 2009

Its a CELEBRATION


In Honor OF MARDI GRAS!!!
My nephew GABE
Some of the Family

Sam and his cute grandma
Britney Rob and Jess
Us two little cuties!
Because of Sams Mission to LOUISIANA, he loves everything CAJUN. So Sam and his Mom SHauna decided to throw a little MARDI GRAS bash! it was alot of fun and pretty much Sams whole (preston) family was able to come! We had a great time with GUMBo, JamBaLAYA, EtOUFFee, KinG CaKE and all! Sam was so excited to have the feeling and GOOD OLd food like back in the mission! What a FUN celebRATION!

6 comments:

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

How fun, we are missing out on all the parties. However we did have a small get together with a mix of Catholic and Lutheran's who were preparing for lent.

WeBeR FaM said...

That sounds like a blast! That is such a good idea, and I bet Sam did love it to remind him of his mission. It was cool for you to be able to try the food out and experience it toO!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

What a fun idea! I love the masks! I bet you guys had a great time.

Angie said...

Let's do! That would be so much fun!

Murdoch said...

Loved the pictures. They made me happy, they made me sad. It was fun to see grandma and grandpa and everyone else. Hug everyone for me. I hope you guys have a great time here in NY (I hope the weather is better in a few weeks).

Megan

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute!!!!
Thanks on the house, I will definitely be posting pics when we move in!!! Hope all is going great! Love you!!!