Monday, March 16, 2009

tired

for the past two days, ive honestly done nothing but stare at the computer. in my graphic design class we were assigned to design a lottery ticket for the idaho state lottery... well it was due today... thus in the past two nights i have probably gotten 4 1/2 hours of total sleep! im so tired... i think my ticket turned out pretty good.. you will just have to wait to see it. we actually submit them to the idaho lottery and the winner gets $1000.00!! so hopefully they like what they see... if so.... new wardrobe here i come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude.would love to do it for you! If sam say yes...give me a call, we will get it done! 241-4994

Taig said...

make sure i come with you on your shopping spree if you win :] i like sharing clothes with you.. and maybe.. just maybe we can talk mom into a little something something. ha ha! but i love you and i bet it turned out great.. go get sleep!

Ty and Em said...

YAY! I hope you win! I want to see!

stephani said...

I HOPE YOU WIN! You are so freaking creative! Listen. I need to ask you about something. But it's kinda...weird. I'll email you. HA! Love you! And I was serious about the scrapbooking night. Let's do it.