Thursday, March 5, 2009

my name is kyrsten...

AND I HAVE AN ADDICTION!



This is serious people. Recently I have found myself spending more than a sufficient amount of time on the internet surfing blogs, and I have decided enough is enough. 
Yesterday I told myself that I was going to go all day without checking my blog or looking on anyone elses... 
after a long day of class and work and NO BLOGGING, I found myself in what I felt like what a COLD SWEAT... 
I couldnt take it anymore... I HAD TO LOOK. 
I sat down at my computer and I gave in.
It wasnt for long.. I PROMISE. 
after realizing that I wasnt keeping a promise I had made to myself, i quickly pushed the RED X and left my house.
I felt guilty.
I still do.
Please help.

5 comments:

stephani said...

I share your addiction. lthough I'm probably worse, because I check mine at work when I find myself without work and bored. It's getting out of hand.

HELP!

Taryn said...

Ryan says you are a nerd. I say you are not alone in this problem. I am again looking at blogs and wondering why no one has updated in the last 5 hours since I checked last (but you did so thanks :) Love you and just keep going. Its okay. I promise.

WeBeR FaM said...

Haha you are funny! Sadly enough I have the same addiction!

Alisha said...

Lol that is so funny! If you find out how to stop your addiction let me know *PLEASE* :D

Taig said...

let's go shopping or something to get your mind off of it :) i need some jeans. call me.