Tuesday, February 24, 2009

just an update... this is why i love you.

Dear Sam.
I love you because

we build forts together
you take me on great surprises for valentines
My flowers for valentines were beautiful
We go bowling together
because of your friends, i make great friends too
you like my chicken pot pie (oh boy was this hard to make for me! :))
You have really cute new glasses
You take me to SLC and we enjoy a nice night at the Planetarium watching the pink floyd laser show



your crazy. absolutely crazy.

   you cry when you cut onions


these are just our latest adventures... and i love you for all of them.

4 comments:

WeBeR FaM said...

You guys are so cute together :) I like all of your new pictures you keep putting at the top....they are amazing!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

How cute! We love you guys. What a fun post.

stephani said...

Kyr they aren't that big! They are like..medium-sized dogs! Haha I want a cute top banner thingy like yours :)
I love it! You are ridiculously wonderful my dear.

Brandon and Brianne said...

this is way cute! you are such goofballs I love it! I love love love your new background its super cute!!! miss you!