Saturday, March 14, 2009

10 things that make me extremely happy...

Right NOW

This guy.. this is sam on his mission but he always makes me happy
We just got tickets to Phantom and Lion KIng in NEw YORK for NEXT WEEK!! wahoo! we are so excited to go! COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS Till SPRING BREAK!
cute babies! ha I just thought this one was adorable. taryn...
Listening to Billy Talent - Devil in a Midnight Mass- while exercising.. thats right i said exercising. anyone who enjoys this dreadful hobby LISTEN TO MR. TALENT... it is SO AWESOME!
I freakin lOVE king Jullian! he is so awesome.. love madagascar..
 "ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!"
the rolls at geraldines... always my favorite
its getting warm!!! yay! i can go outside without my winter coat and boots on! what a wonderful feeling!
white cranberry peach juice.. its the only kind of juice i like... but when i get it its bad... i can drink the whole bottle in like 2 days
Liv Sxinney! I've LOST 5 Pounds and counting in 4 days!! YEAH!
We have officially signed our life over for another summer! This year we are headed to Washington DC for a fun summer of selling. It will be a good summer... i hope! :)while sam sells, i will hopefully be doing some rad internship or something... but to be honest i would be WAY more than happy to stay home.. lay by the pool, scrapbook, and work on my portfolio.. who knows. 

I hope you are all doing good. I've been really happy lately thanks to a wonderful husband and family! i love you guys!

2 comments:

Brandon and Brianne said...

I am so excited for you!!! New YorK! yay! I am also quite jelous! I have seen both phantom and lion king~AMAZing! I cried when I went to phantom haha it was the very beginning I and was just so excited! Seeing that peach juice makes me think of Jackson ...ugg! and cleaning it off the floor haha. precious times. Although I do miss yoU! I hope you guys have a blast in New York! love yoU!

The Thompsons said...

Oh my heck, tj's little bro is going there to install security systems! that is so exciting! this post was also quite humerous! haha i love you