Thursday, February 7, 2008

WalterFISH!

Well Today i got home to a new suprise!! My swEEtie bought us a new fish! we have officially named him WALTER Fish. I have a pretty cute husband! :) well some great news, Sam got a job at Red Lobster as a ServER! so that will be great for him! Also we signed on Wednesday to officially go to Chicago in MAy! im super excited! I got a hair cut on wednesday... it came along with some really BLONDE highlights! ha oh well i think ill like it sooner or lAter! hopefully SOOnER! Sam cleaned my house today which was so NICE! i honestly cant tell you how great he is! he is always doing wonderful things for me! well we are still doing good i think that im going to start posting more... i guess you can see that i have this week! I hope your doing great! MUCh loVe to you ALL! **Kyrsten

2 comments:

Taig said...

oh well at least i can be an auntie to a fishy. haha. you guys are so wierd. but i love you very much. you should come and get me out of school more often. haha. much love from your favorite ♥

Ty and Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.