Monday, February 4, 2008

Its been AWHILE!

hello everyone! i hope all is going well in your lives! Sam and I are doing great! a new semester of school is consuming most of our time! i recently got a new job in the biology lab at Idaho State! go bengals.... yeah right! ha its a different atmosphere but it is working out fine. Sam is in the middle of figuring out which job he wants to start now! He and I are headed to Chicago in May to sell for the summer! i am SUPER excited and ready for a fun new change! He will be selling pest control... i think he is excited and the company we are going with this year has treated us really well so i think it is going to be a good move! That means Taryn and i will only be around 5 hours apart so its kind of close... i guess considering where we are. Also i am pregnant! no im just kidding!!! it seems that once you get married everyone wants to know when the next "step" will come along, so that is my ongoing joke... no one is actually going to believe me once it really does happen! ha well we love you all and hope that your happy and stress free! im ready for the snow to melt and the sun to come out!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

You Wish you were prego

Ty and Em said...

Preggers? I about crapped my pants! Haha! Taryn's gotten me addicted to this blog stuff, so I am super excited you finally updated yours!

Taig said...

i wish one of my sisters would get pregnant. LET'S GO! i would like to be an auntie. ♥