Friday, February 29, 2008

SMilE!

ok so i think i am beginning to become crazy about this blog stuff... i think i check it EVERYDAY! and the sad thing is i dont think very many people even look at my page! ha anyways this week has been really wonderful! So many fun adventures and good days... i think it might be because its getting warmer and becoming spring! Here are some things that made me smile this week!

  • loosing terribly to sam in racket ball (21-3)
  • playing dart tag with tables and chairs everywhere in the church gym
  • looking at incredibly cute babies
  • long boarding with my husband (yay its warm enough to!)
  • realizing that in one week from today i will be on my way to LOUISIANA
  • cuddling with sam
  • watching the old little rascals (the ones from like 1821) just kidding but the really old black and white ones
  • the sunny weather
  • DAVID ARCHULETA from American Idol! he is amAZING!
  • a husband who had done all of the chores by the time i got home from work
  • a husband who is figuring out taxes and FAFSFA so i dont have to
  • and tomorrow i will add one more.... going to the TEMPLE! i love it there! it makes me so so happy!
These are just a few things that made my week wonderful! i hope you all had a good week too! im glad its FRIDAY!

4 comments:

Ty and Em said...

No, I'm addicted too. And, I happen to look at your page daily. Haha! Thanks a lot to Taryn... getting us all blog obsessed. You and Sam are super cute. Love looking at your pictures just because you guys are stinkin funny.

Taryn said...

Being obsessed with blogging is cool...I mean I got all you guys to do it :)

Taig said...

you're weird. but i love you. :)

Joan and Randy said...

Love your pictures! You two are so stinkin cute. Did you pay attention to the shoes on my blog? rofl! love to you