Friday, February 15, 2008

A BrAggIN V-Day!



Ok so here is the time that i get to brag about my absolutely wonderful husband! Sam is such a great guy! HE is such a romantic and is always doing really sweet things for me! in fact just yesterday he made me honestly like valentines day instead of dread it like i always have! maybe i liked it so much this year, because i really had the best valentine! I guess you should know that for the super bowl we made a bet... whoever chose the loosing team had to plan our valentines date... well with my luck he lost!!! so i just got to sit back and enjoy the day! My valentines surprise started on wednesday night... he told me he wanted me to come home from shopping quick so that we could go to institute by 7:30... Instead when i got home the car was running and he had a blindfold for me to wear... he drove around for a while... well 45 mins and we arrived in IDaho Falls...he took me to the really cool hotel you know the one by the river that is really tall and round... The Red LIon... we we got into the room there was a big bouquet of flowers sitting on the bed and the most AMAZING view of the temple!! we went and got Chinese and ate it in our room... the next day (valentines) he gave me my present! It was so fun... some nice new temple clothes..(i didnt have all of them yet) and a gift card that he made!... get this... it was for a TRIP to anywhere in the world that i want to go!!!! I know AMAZING! we are going this fall for our one year anniversary! SO if you have any ideas... PLEASE id love to hear of an amazing place... Im thinking something LIke GReeCE! or a church tour through all of the old ruins in South America? WOW im so excited... if that wasnt enough, he took me shopping, then i got to use my new clothes and we went to a session at the temple. after that he took me to the Sand PipER for a great dinner! My husband definitely spoils me! HE is so great!

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Your spoiled and you can only go go to Greece if I come because that is where I want to go more than anything!! But sounds like an awesome day and that Sam was a sweeheart!

Ty and Em said...

I think I speak for everyone when I say that I am super jealous! Anywhere in the world?! WOW! Way to go Sam! Somebody was tryin to get lucky!

Taryn said...

Mom says wow...she got to go to boise(staying the suite!) and dinner bought on a HHS purchase order...so now you can be jealous of her...

Taig said...

SPOILED. :

Taryn said...

Time to update!!!