Friday, February 22, 2008

its a girl!!

WE are definately excited! dont worry she isnt ours... we are going to have a new niece! we are really excited about it! it will be a fun weekend i get to spend it with my family because sam went to Jackson Hole for the weekend for a little bachelor getaway with his friends! we are going to have a movie with the girls... (jown shag and i) it will be fun! then tomorrow i am going to go to preston for a baby shower for my friend Kate! it will be a fun time! we hope you are having a good weekend! i am so happy that its friday and i am finished with the two tests i had today.. hopefully i will pass! :)

1 comments:

Ty and Em said...

Get Kyrsten! Will you email your email address to me at emhward@hotmail.com. I want to make my blog only visible to those I invite (and know). Thanks! Pretty cute couple! Love the pictures!