Wednesday, February 20, 2008

update


(This is just a funny picture from nauvoo... we are in an old out house)
well taryn is encouraging me to update my blog 5 days later.... the problem is... there is really nothin to be updated! Sam and i are just as happy as ever! we have been trying to keep up with school, work, and house. it seems like when you live in a little house, one thing on the floor means your house looks like a disater zone! so cleaning seems like a never ending chore... oh wait it is! ha my mom called last night and told me that our great Aunt Lou is not doing very well. she was taken to the hospital last night because she is close to heart failure! I hope everything works out for the best for her! she is an old lady with alot of health problems, but everything is in Heavenly Fathers hands! what a blessing it is to know that we have a Heavenly Father that loves us and there is an eternal plan for us all! I am so thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints and to know that i can be with my family and loved ones forever! What a blessing to know that Sam and I will be together for all time and eternity! He is so amazing and i am so thankful for the kind person he is! He takes such good care of me and i am so greatful that he chose me to be his wife! I hope you all are doing good and having a good week!

3 comments:

Taig said...

you know what sweets.. i couldn't update my blog. but now i can. today wasn't the best. i got TWO bloody noses. TWO cough attacks.. I HATE BEING SICK. but.. oh well. guess what i leave in like 28 days or so for my trip :)lucky me.

Taig said...

nope. :)

Brittany said...

hey! you guys are so cute! i think my mom fixed it so you can try it again. Cant wait to see ya.
love ya!