Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the GRAND reveal!

remember how i showed you a little sneak peak of something MAGNIFICENT that my husband built?
well he is pretty much amazing!
let me show you just how talented he is!







sams cousins husband helped him build it and i am sooo happy about it! its our tv stand, but it wont really be used for another month until we move to utah.
i love everything about it! especially the metal! and i love my awesome husband!
it will look great in our future living room!
x0x0

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooh. I like way much. Glad you made it back safely too!

Liz said...

Wow, that looks great. I love the handles and the metal. It came together well!

Brandon and Brianne said...

ohhhh I love it I need that this instant if not sooner... just ship it here that would be great! :) Serious props to your hubby its so great!!

spencerandmolly said...

very neat!!!! I love it.

Taryn said...

I will take one as well, please. Thanks!