Thursday, November 11, 2010

deLIGHTed

my mom and i went searching for old suitcases on tuesday.
i love vain and vintage. really i do. but sometimes their prices are a little bit, well, pricey.
sometimes though, you can find real treasures for a great price.
like the lamps i showed a few posts ago- you know those cute milk glass ones- i got those at vain and vintage for $6. lovely.
on tuesday though i think i scored an even better deal.
2 lamps for $12 each. and trust me they are so cute. in fact, they will look really magnificent in that future room of mine...


now i need to find some great shades for them.

... im listening to christmas music right now... dont tell sam. he is one of those [no celebrating christmas until after thanksgiving] types. :)

x0x0

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

hello, thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments.
i used krylon spray paint on that piece called smoke gray...

Allyson said...

Kyrsten,

I know we met for 10 minutes; but I'm just smitten with your cute family (mostly your sister since I know her best...)

You're darling. LOVE the pics of you and your hubby! I'm so glad Taryn has you. Have such a great holiday; and congrats on the new job opportunity!! xo

Jamie H. said...

Hey! So I'm slightly a blog stalker and I've been seeing your posts about all the pretty Milk Glass things you find and I was just gonna let you know that my mother in law has a TON of milk glass that she has found over the years and is interested in selling it. She wanted me to help her post it on Craigslist, but I thought I'd give you first crack at it. Let me know if you are interested!
jamiehelmandollar@gmail.com