Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Brianne Hall Imagery.

ok folks. i have a super beautiful and talented friend who just so happens to be a photographer here in pocatello.
her name is brianne hall.
she knows how to take some smokin' photos.
last night she took sam and i out on the town for about an hour and a half and got some great shots! and she already has them posted to her blog. now you know that is PURE talent if she has them posted the day after.

check out her blog! you wont be sorry.
dont be shy, tell us how beautiful we are! phfff...

i heart all of them though. for reals.

x0x0

7 comments:

Taryn said...

I loved the pictures! You look so beautiful...I really really love your hair. Long and brown and straight :) And Sam looks so skinny!

Melissa said...

You couldn't be more right. Here I am prepared to tell you my favorites, and then I look at them and I love them all! Seriously photogenic people. I love the one of you hugging Sam, the one in the window of the red car door and the one of you guys sitting back to back. Oh gosh, I love 'em all. And your hair seriously looks fab.

Chase and Janessa said...

Hey Kyrsten! I got your message about losing my phone number :) it's 208-320-0545.We would love to get together soon too!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Your long hair looks so good on you!

spencerandmolly said...

so cute and funky! i love it.

Murdoch said...

Great Pictures!

Brianne said...

Thanks for the kind post Kyrsten! I had so much fun. I can't wait to show you the rest!