Friday, October 29, 2010

a crafty peak.

ive been crafting a bit. via some ideas i acquired while in o-hi-o.
my sisters friend had some lovely {seasonal} burlap art in a frame.
she has one for each season. winter, spring, summer and fall.
very cute indeed.
i figured HEY! i could do that.
and so i started.
i was going to copy the season idea, but as i started i just kept finding more and more designs that i liked. here is a peak at a few i have done.

easy.
went to the di. found a lovely little frame. ok not really my favorite ever, but oh well. took out the nice quote inside and painted the frame black.
then i printed out {or you could draw} a picture that you would like and then cut out the shape.
get your cute self some burlap.
wrap it around some cardboard {the size that will fit inside your frame}
and paint on.
they are kinda fun. you can do lots of different designs! these are just a few little cuties. i have LOTs more ideas of fabulous things to do.

so far i like these little sweeties.
{too bad my photos are LOW quality}

and for the grand finale! holy smokes i have the most talented husband in the world!
her is a little SNEAK PEAK of something i couldnt have dreamed up to be better!
it is almost done and then i will share it in all of its glory for everyone to see!
peace and love.
x0x0

2 comments:

Brandon and Brianne said...

that is such a cute idea!! I really like it maybe I will get brave and try it! I am so BAD at crafts I love the idea- yours look really good!!

Chase and Janessa said...

Kyrsten! I love your blog and I love this idea, it is so adorable... I will have to give it a try:) I'm so glad I met you! You are too cute and fun!