Tuesday, April 21, 2009

a warm day and a wonderful family.

It was my LOVEly mother in laws birthday yesterday, and we all surprised her by going to THANksGIvING POINT! I had NEVER been, and I must say it was WOnderful,  and I'm very GLad we went.

my mother in law with a rose sticker on her nose pretending like she is a RHINO!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE are So THankfUL for you! WE lOVE YOU!

The FamilY! Shauna, Ken, GABE (on the shoulders), sammy, dan, Victoria(baby) and Katy
The man-made water falls
The BeauTIful BlossomS
Shauna and baby vica!


SomE FOuntain thing

The family again

Me and GaBEE

Im So THANkful I was blessed with SUch an awesome family. 
I really did marry into a gREAT one!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

It was a great day, The best Birthday EVER---We are the ones who are blessed to have you in our family!! You are the best. Love you;-)

Joni said...

Isn't it great to be able to have two great families. Thanks Shauna and Ken for your family and Sam. Love Joni