Wednesday, April 8, 2009

30 minutes with joni



So as MANy if not ALL of you know my mother is amazing... at EVERYTHING she does!
anyways... for some reason in my decorating, i have avoided our bedroom. i dont know why this is, i just havent done much... ok anything with it. so i was talking to my mom on the phone and we started talking about how something really needed to be done with it. 
i went to my moms house... we looked around for little things she wasnt using. and found some material that i had boughten FOREVER ago and decided to do a little something new...

i think for stuff lying around the house and 30 minutes it turned out pretty good.



here is the before shots.. i know it embarrassing.







and seriously 30 minutes later heres what it turned out as. its a little different now. i got some lamp shades finally and a few more pillows. but my room is a disaster so you dont get updated pictures.



i think for a quick fix it turned out pretty good. thanks to a master. J-OWN

6 comments:

Erin_C said...

does your mom have 30 (or 90) minutes to spare for me? ha ha. whats really embarrassing is how your 'before' picture looks so good compared to our room! Your 'after' turned out so cute though! How fun.

Taryn said...

It looks great! I need some help at my house too. I think with travel time and all it may take a little more than 30 min, but I am sure she could squeeze me in...

Adge said...

Looks awesome!! It is true, your mom's the bomb! It looks like you had so much fun in NY. I'm jealous! We miss you guys.

Brandon and Brianne said...

this is so cute!!! I love it!!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Your mom said you were remodeling when she was up here last. It did turn out way cute! Good job!

Michelle Ross said...

Wow! You two should come and redo my entire house...wink