Friday, April 10, 2009

i did something crazy today.

I think i am going through an early 20's crisis or something. the follow picture will show you why. I have felt for awhile that I was ready for a make-over of some sort.

I would love to look like her. but that probably wont ever happen.. so i settled for her hair instead!







Yes its a little longer.. because I didnt think I could go that short... but its new.. and fresh. I havent decided if I totally love it yet.. but. im glad i just took the leap!




I know not the best pics of it.. but what do you think?

15 comments:

Mickenzie said...

Kyrsten I love it!! For real it looks so cute on you. I love change. Your one hot Brunette

stephani said...

welcome to the brunette club!! I love it!! It looks great on you!

Taig said...

awhhh.. cute!!
:) i'm glad you had the guts to do it. come visit! me and mom want to see it in person.. love you.

Taryn said...

I love it. You look great as a brunette. Love you.

Sarah Mennear said...

huge change,,,but I LOVE IT. Life is more fun as a brunette!

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

It looks great and it's always fun to change things up a little.

Brandon and Brianne said...

cute!! I have never see you that color!!! I love it though!!! Makes me want to change! haha love it.

The Thompsons said...

love love love LOVE YOUr hair you little CUTIE!!!

Kasi Lee said...

Cute, cute! I really like it!

Anonymous said...

Kyrsten! My goodness! You'll have to update me on everything that's going on, I'm glad you found us. Get me your email cuz I'm switchin my family blog to a private one.

Anonymous said...

Ah, sorry! That was me, Chelsie...I didn't realize I was logged into my other blog

Melissa said...

I. LOVE. IT!!! You really could pull off anything Kyrsten! Seriously though... very cute!

Anonymous said...

KYRST!!!...LOVE IT!! Its so cute! And so fun to do new changes huh!! You good lookin girlie!!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Hot mama! You look great with short hair. Way cute!

Anonymous said...

Kyrsten!!! I LOVE IT!!!! You look GORGEOUS either way but this color and cut looks awesome!!!