Thursday, September 9, 2010

pearl me.

last summer while we were in cancun, me my mom taryn and taigen were going in and out of little shops finding all sorts of mexican trinkets to take home. while we were browsing we came across a beautiful but really pricey jewelry store. funny how much we are all alike, because instantly we all walked to the pearl rings. it was something we didnt know about each other, but we all wanted a pearl ring... real bad. too bad all of the ones there were far too expensive. since that day we have talked about how fun it would be to get matching pearl rings to wear. well last week we found some sweet ones. and today we got them. and i love them. they are beautiful. we each got one, dont worry jaces 'wife' got one too. hopefully she fits a size 7.



love.

6 comments:

stephani said...

oh my heck i want one! where did you find them?! im obsessed :)

Mickenzie said...

So cute I love it!!! I'm envious

Melissa said...

Oooh... I love it too! How awesome that you all will have matching ones. Are you wearing it in place of your diamond?

Brandon and Brianne said...

cute! I love you guys... too bad I am already married.. I knew I should have waited for jace.... haha weird! I love you all!!

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

Ooooo!! I love it!!

Taryn said...

Yay!! They got here so fast. I want mine!!