Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my new favorite team.

wow. i have so much to catch up on. unfortunately my blogging fever has been regulated for the time being. 98.6 degrees in fact.
the down side to this is- i start school tomorrow and probably wont be blogging very regularly.
ooh what to do what to do.
how about i just leave you with my moms birthday surprise.
we knew she would be either really happy... or really ticked.
fortunately for jace (the culprit) shes a SOFTY and LOoOOOoVes him.
i can admit it- i am not an animal person- but this guy... oh he is cute.



when we were little my dad bought us a dog. chancey- she lived for 17 years. anyways, the day we got her my dad acted like he was really mad at us because we had left the down stairs bathroom a mess (this was like our play room- there was a laundry shoot that we would climb in and out of all day long) anyways he sent us down there to clean up the mess we had made. when we opened the door my mom was holding chancey. it was so exciting.
we decided to play the same trick on my mom. minus being in trouble for leaving a mess.. so jace took the pup upstairs and called and pretended there was no toilet paper... so my mom went to save the day. when she opened the door jace said 'come in' and in the mirror she caught a glimpse of the little pup. she started laughing and said 'whos dog is this' after we told her it was for her she piped in with an 'oh my hell'.... hahah love the j-own! (she is getting new carpet next week... so she really meant it :)) after the initial shock she cuddled that little sweetie and was so happy! sam had bet jace that she would take him back.. i just laughed at that thought because i knew my mom would fall in love with him instantly. and she did!
his name is dodger. and i love him.

x0x0

10 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! Jace just knew there was no way mom would turn him away!!! Even you love him :)

PS...I am ready to come back now :)

stephani said...

oh myyy. he is so cute i want to cuddle him! dodger. what a sweet name. what kind of dog is that? your mom is so precious. ill bet she is so in love. you guys are so good to her. bless your heart :)

spencerandmolly said...

i don't even really like animals and he is CUTE! you guys are so sweet! i so wish i could have seen you too on sunday, i had to teach at three so i had to run. such wonderful people you are.

Brandon and Brianne said...

he is soooo adorable! I am coming down for Jordans wedding this week so maybe I can see him in person and catch up with my favorite family! Love you!

Unknown said...

Good to see and talk to you the other day! Cute puppy by the way :)

Jacque said...

That is so CUTE! I wished I dared to do that to my mom, but she would be the one to take it back! hahaha I haven't had my computer ALL summer. So I am so excited to keep up with the Geddes family again. You still are such an inspiration!!

Saunja said...

Okay, that is hilarious. When I talked with her today she told me that she had said that! :) So funny. It was fun to see you and Sam today!

WeBeR FaM said...

You guys are so funny! That is such a cute dog!

Joni said...

Yes, I do love him so much but I am still mad. My children knew I wouldn't take him back. They just have to babysit him. He loves Sam though. I have the best family ever and I love them soooo much. How blessed we are.

The Larsons said...

OH I love it! Chancey #2-but brown..haha I will expect pink bows on the ears like Chancey wore proudly! Sure love your Mom!