Monday, June 13, 2011

twenty six.

it was my lovers birthday yesterday. hes 26. thats right closer to 30 than to 20. when did we grow up? oh wait... we havent. when did we get old. oh wait... we didnt. just sam!! :)

we were joking that {our friend's little girl} brielle looked like she was a part of our family... when we are 70 we will look back and wonder which of our kids this one is!
we had a small sunday celebration and just enjoyed being together.
sam got a backpacking sleeping bag! he just happened to get two of them for some reason {oh yeah, because i needed one too!}
and a boogie board. its so fun to be by the ocean.

happy birthday sam. i know it was low key, but i hope you still had a good day! I LOVE YOU!

in other news i posted my first print for quotable monday on sissyprint!! go check it out!
x0x0

7 comments:

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!! I can't believe we are getting so old.

The Millers said...

Sam is awesome and we hope his birthday was great. Yes who is that cute baby girl?!

Taryn said...

Happy birthday to Sam! At first I was slightly confused by the child in the picture. Your print is awesome, sis. You are AMAZING!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

I had to delete my first comment because I realize it didn't make sense.

Happy Birthday to Sam! Kyrsten,I love your print on your new blog! I tried to be a follower but didn't see the follower gadget... am I just blind?

stephani said...

loved your print yesterday shmeegs! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAM! my, they get old fast, dont they?! haha just kidding..tyson is going to be 28 this year! He is dang near 30! I married a grandpa! hope you guys had a fun birthday celebration!

Love, the Dahl's said...

happy birthday to you cute hubby... wanna know something funny? my husband is older than yours. ok not by a lot... spencer turned 26 in feb. anyways, i love your blog. and i love you TIG.