Saturday, June 4, 2011

amazing new blog!!! Sissyprint.


*This post taken from Sissyprint

We are so excited to announce the launch of Sissyprint,
founded by a family of sisterly designers.

Here you can expect to find free printables, designs for purchase, or print media for hire.
We have an affinity for color, typography, and all things graphic.

Kick off each Monday with a free quotable graphic to help push you along through the week.
Celebrate the weekend with us by enjoying Freebie Friday and a variety of free printables.

Check back often for sewing patterns, gift tags, organization labels, party pack printables,
and just about anything else we're designing for fun or for purchase.

The first item up for grabs? Here's a sneak peak...
photos and more info to come next week!





Happy Summer and welcome to Sissyprint!


**I am so excited about this AMAZING new blog. My cousin Emily is the genius and founder behind it. and she has asked ME to be a regular contributor. I am so excited to have a place to release all the creativity vented up inside of me.

check Sissyprint REGULARLY and become a FOLLOWER! Trust me... YOU WONT BE SORRY!

3 comments:

Brandon and Brianne said...

AWESOME!! Cant wait to see more of your work!

Saunja said...

Awesome! That is exciting!!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

yes... I've gone back and forth and this time I'm trying to stay private lol. It should already be private though... I guess I should make sure. :)