Monday, April 18, 2011

love notes.

sam left this morning for virginia.

he is amazing.

truly, i dont know how i got so lucky.

when i got home tonight i found this sweet note folded under one of the chairs i re-did.


and another one above the bathroom mirror.


it turns out these notes are hidden all over our apartment for me to find in the coming weeks.

lucky indeed.

i love you sam. thank you for being my best friend and biggest support.
{++++++++}

in case you were wondering-

our plan for the future= cut my internship a bit short and join my husband for a summer in the sun.
crazy? perhaps. but we feel like this is whats best for our family.

there are soooo many other elements to this decision. its nuts. if you care to know: lets do lunch!

seriously, if you want to come to salt lake i have an open house and would love the company! {feeling sorry for me? good! now come stay with me. and bring all your friends. it will be a party}

love.

10 comments:

Taryn said...

Such a sweet guy! The time will go fast...just keep busy, busy!!!

Anonymous said...

this totally made me cry!! haha im so glad you found a man who is deserving of you. i hardly know you, but what i do know of you, is simply amazing and you deserve the very best and you got it! im glad you're cutting your internship short, you should be! family is precious, life is precious and there's no need to be away from the ones you love very most.

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

What a sweet guy you have there :) And his one note is totally right..you make my life better by simply being in it my dearest. I call you my little ray of sunshine to Jess. I love you..let's do lunch soon!!! xoxo

Lindsey Chadwick said...

thats so cute! We need to get together sometime!!

Stacey said...

Sweetest thing EVER! Lucky lady you are!

vanessa said...

I've been thinking about you and your internship. I hope you're enjoying your time here in Utah. It's kinda weird being on your own, but the reunion with your hubs is always great. Good luck with everything! thanks for all your support too. You do bring out the best in everyone and you do well in everything you do. go get 'em girl. :)

Brandon and Brianne said...

aww what a sweetie! I love that! I am so glad my friend is taken care of! SOrry he is leaving...When will you be joining him? I am thinking of coming down to idaho in May sometime before my summer classes start so i would love to stop in Salt Lake for a night or two! :) Call me! Love you!

Joey and Kandace said...

You live in SLC? I didnt know that! I live in Riverton...pretty close to you! We should play sometime!

Janet said...

Love this! I love it when husbands do cute things like that. Whenever my husband is gone, he leaves little sentimental presents hidden around the house and each night he calls and tells me where to find that night's gift. So sweet. So glad you got a good one!

WeBeR FaM said...

That is so sweet! Wish I could come visit you:)