Saturday, April 16, 2011

2 weeks?

WOW. its been 2 whole weeks since i have updated this little thing. that must be a record for me?

not that i havent been scouring over everyone else's blogs every free minute i have though.

life at the geddes home has been pretty normal.

actually we took a fabulous trip to the red rocks of moab, utah last week with some of sams family. it was so beautiful. if i had the pictures downloaded on the computer im using at this moment i would share. fear not... i will post them shortly.

ok normal wasnt the right word. its becoming very un-normal.

life as we know it is about to change. sam leaves tomorrow for virginia beach for the summer.
i am sad. no, very sad to say the least.

i just keep saying/thinking/pretending that time will go by quickly. i hope it does.

until then, i wont be cooking or cleaning. hey, if im by myself who needs it!
like ive said before... i love panda express.

****
on a completely unrelated note-
one of my biggest {if not my biggest} pet peeves is when someone smokes in their car with children in the back seat.
hello!?!?! are you trying to kill your kids? its disgusting really.

love.

2 comments:

Griffin and Whitney McNabb said...

Kirsten...if you get lonely I dont think we live too far!!!

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

Good Luck with Sam gone, I'm not looking forward to August when Brad leaves for his fourth year rotations. I guess the good thing is I'll be back in Idaho so at least I'll be close to family again.