Sunday, December 12, 2010

christmas came early this year.

and for next year.
and for the year 2012.
ok. probably for the next 10 years.

but we are oh so happy about it. {especially sammy}

meet auntie j.
she is our new {old} vw vanwagon westfalia camper.
she is a beauty.
i guess we took the whole living in our car thing really seriously.
except we wont be living in her. just road tripping... a lot! there is plenty of room. join us for some fun?!
she needs a little work. it will come. what do you expect with a 27 year old car?
im excited about new upholstery and curtains. it will be something psychedelic for sure!
sams just plain excited!

she rides like a ferrari. smooooth.

she comes fully loaded. sink, stove, fridge, hanging closet, 2 beds, 2 tables, a fan, an am radio and a nice smell.

now we just need to decide where to take her first.

we are now taking applications for friends :)

x0x0

9 comments:

Taryn said...

I am glad you guys got the van that turns into a camper! You guys are so the cool kids on the block now :) Can't wait for my ride...

P.S. Does it actual run now?

Kasi Lee said...

This is absolutely hilarious and yet so practical at the same time. What a fantastic purchase! Now I feel like Dane and I need one too. Road trips are a must! You two really are professionals now!

Janet said...

That is fantastic!! I love it!! Seriously amazing! Trip suggestion: Logan. And how can I get one of those applications? :)

Melissa said...

That's pretty rad. I would totally take a road trip with you!

Bradley and Nicole said...

Oh tig can I just say you have not changed at all!!!! I LOVE IT! Its seriously 100% you! You ROCK! Love ya!

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

We are totally JEALOUS!!! That van is awesome you should take a road trip to Casper. Unfortunately this part of Wyoming isn't too exciting.

Tresa & Norman said...

Hey, What a fun thing for you two to have. Now you are right in style.No more sleeping on the ground.And we've never seen two such proud and happy people.Fits you two just perfectly.

Bradley and Nicole said...

Tig ugh i got a new phone and have lost all of my numbers...stupid verizon guy! Well could you email me yours and the some of our friends numbers?! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
-Nicker
nkress102@yahoo.com

Brianne said...

I can't believe you guys bought one! Many congratulations. I hope we get to check this thing out! So what happens to the XTerra?