Monday, October 18, 2010

an illustrated life.

i heart charley harper.
he is my absolute favorite artist.
my brother-in-law nicholas introduced me to this genious of a man.
and finally for my birthday i got a book all about him along with many of his illustrations.
oooh how i love this book. and his art.
he calls it minimal realism and its fabulous.
here are a few of my favorites. i cant just share one.



















if i had $15,000 i would by this one. its called musk oxen.

















i wont lie, i have been a little hesitant to share my love of charley harper... because im selfish. but i cant resist any longer.

isnt he fabulous?

i want one of every print.

x0x0

1 comments:

Kourtney and Benjamin said...

Yes you have been keeping that a secret for WAY to long! I LOVE them. Thanks for sharing!