Wednesday, August 19, 2009

thank you.

hey everyone! this is just a quick post before we hit the road again! currently we are stationed in ohio at my lovely sisters house! but tomorrow we are off and headed for st louis. so far we have enjoyed gettysburg, palmyra, niagara falls, kirtland, and columbus! we have had an incredible time! i will be sure to post WAY more about it all soon!

i really just wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent their birthday wishes my way on monday! please forgive me for not returning your texts or phone calls! my phone broke on sunday-causing my screen to go black! i couldnt read ANY of my text messages-i could only hear the ring that told me i had recieved one! so whoever you are and whatever you said THANK YOU! even though i dont know who or what was said i appreciate all your love! :)

we should be home on sunday to prepare for a new semester. holy cow i cant believe it is time.

we love you!
x0x0

2 comments:

Brandon and Brianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon and Brianne said...

this is just my luck... the one year I remember your birthday- the evidence its quite strategically wiped away. haha Well I promise I did text- here's what it said...

Hey busy travelin' girl.... i just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Also I love you! :) WOO 21!!Get Crunk! haha jk jk... hope you have the best day! I love you!

So that's my story and I am sticking to it... cause it really is true!I love you! hope you are having a blast! Look forward to your posts from the road trip!