Thursday, August 27, 2009

home again home again

jiggidy jig!


we are home! 

we had an awesome trip full of amazing sites and lots of laughs!

i cant believe how busy we have been.
we pulled into pocatello on monday at around 3:30 and havent stopped since.

school has started and we both really like our classes! it should be a fun/intense semester for us both.

i promise i will post pictures of all our recent excitement. 
it might not be for awhile, but it will eventually happen.

we are happy to be home. 

sorry if anyone has tried to reach me and hasnt been able to. my phone is STILL broken. my phone calls are being forwarded to sams phone but i cant receive texts.
i guess i should get my butt in gear and fix it.

my love to you all!
x0x0

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for being home! Being away for a few months with just your hubby is good for you but it's always nice to get back home!

Tresa & Norman said...

So happy to have you two back again. Fun to see ya and visit. We love ya a bunch. Grandpa & Grandma

stephani said...

hey thanks lady! when are we gonna start up this craft night thing? I'm totally down for that!

Diesta said...

hey you ...looks like all is well.... And Your mom is fabulous... so I wish her a Happy Birthday as well.

spencerandmolly said...

oooh i like your ideas. fridays sounds perfect.