Thursday, August 13, 2009

happy birthday to me (sort of)

well my birthday isnt actual until monday, but because we will be traveling and will have a crew with us, sam decided to have a celebration with me last night! it was amazing. my husband ROCKS my SOCKS!



first he knocked on the door after work, when i opened it, he was standing there with a birthday cake singing happy birthday!
there was something taped on top of my presents. he said because i was a "real adult" now he had to buy me something naughty-beer was out so he got me scratch tickets instead... wait wasnt i old enough to buy those when i was 18? :)
out of 3 tickets 2 of them were winner winner chicken dinners! yep i won $2
(and i know my outfit kind of looks like santa clause!)
then i opened my presents.... YEP I GOT A CAMERA!!!! YIPPEEE!
i am so excited for this little cutie. i needed one for school anyways, but i was going to borrow my moms. instead sam decided i needed one for my birthday ! i love it so much! i cant wait to learn more about it!
then he took me to one of my most favorite eateries... joes crab shack.  yum. too bad the closest one to home is in boise.
after dinner he took me to the movie! he took me to the proposal! it was so cute. i could have done without the naked bodies though!

after that we came home and ate cake. the cover said it was white cake.
but it was chocolate. so sam had a rice krispy treat while i ate a piece of cake. anyone care to help me finish it?

it was a magnificent night! my husband really is so wonderful to me and makes me feel 100% like a queen! i am so thankful that Heavenly Father blessed me to get to marry him and have him in my life. dang im one lucky girl!

x0x0

5 comments:

stephani said...

Happy early Birthday Kyr! Your camera looks a LOTTTTT like mine! What model is it?

Leisha said...

Happy Birthday on Monday! :)

Jacque said...

SO MUCH FUN!! I LOVE the camera he got you! Any Nikon camera ROCKS! He has GOOD taste. And your outfit DOES NOT look like Santa Claus. (but that was very funny) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Michelle said...

happy birthday! I'm heading over to help you polish off that baby. Be there in a few.:)

Angie said...

Happy Birthday! You and Sam are the cutest couple ever! I'm glad he makes you so happy.
Thank you for always sending me an uplifting card or note on my blog. I love you dearly.
Drive safe!