Thursday, May 14, 2009

sam.

I'm really missing this kid right now.

Monday I dropped him off at the airport and away he went to Washington DC.

He is in OUR apartment and out on the doors selling his hEart out.
I'm really proud of him for sticking to his guns even when its a CRAPPY job! He supports our family and I love him for it.

I apologize if this is a MuSHy post, but honestly I dont really care! Because I miss him.
I miss everything about him.
even when we argue.
Me and my mother-in-law left for California yesterday. Her niece is getting married and I'm excited to spend some time with her side of the family. I don't see (or havent met) them very often.
It was a great drive, and I have really enjoyed getting to know my mother in law a little bit better. She is a great lady.

I hope your all having a good day.

xoxo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That'd be so hard. How long is he going to be gone for?

vanessa said...

Taylor was supposed to leave for CA two weeks ago but I kept making him stay "one more day" until eventually we can leave together. I can't imagine what I'd do with myself for two weeks.

Best of luck this summer. If I don't see ya in the fall, have fun in RS. you'll be AMAZING!!!

stephani said...

Isn't it so hard when they are gone? UGH I hate it too! I love ya Kyr I hope you enjoy your new little recipe book!

Taryn said...

You will see him soon enough...then we will come visit you in DC! And go to Mexico. It should be a pretty good summer...

spencerandmolly said...

okay i feel the same way!! I'm even out here with him but they are gone all the time! good luck to you guys, the guys work so hard, its a tough job! Stay in touch with us over the summer, it'll be our saving grace!

WeBeR FaM said...

That would be way hard having him gone. When are you going to go out there and be with him?

Ani said...

Hey cousin! I love your blog! I am so excited to read it and get to know you and Sam better through it! See you tonight!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Sorry you are missing you hunny! It is so hard when our men aren't around. I hope you are ok until you meet up with him again. Luvs!