Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My liFE


looks like this right now. 





with finals, a new calling, and moving im feeling a little hectic. but soon it will be over (most of it) and i have a WONDERFUl husband who has actually been doing almost all of the work. He is done with finals and work for the semester and i am seeing the light>thursday i will be done with my finals and i CANT wait! Sam leaves for DC on monday and then will fly back for his brothers wedding on the 22nd. I will move in with my parents for a couple of weeks and then we will be off for a fun summer in DC! if anyone is feeling a fun vacation this summer... we're bringing an air mattress! :)

4 comments:

Vince and Ashley said...

Hey Kyrsten! It's been a while since we've talked! I knew that was you after Vince told me! haha, I was like "I have no idea who that was" Cuz I couldn't see your face. It was good to hear from you and good luck in DC!

stephani said...

friend. obviously you are crazy busy right now!! I have almost finished your gift..would you like to get together so I can give it to you and get you a picture of us before you leave or would you like to wait until after you get back? OR I CAN SHIP IT TO YOU. It's not very big. Let me know what you wanna do sis! Hope your week goes great!

Taryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taryn said...

So why is there a weird comment?? Don't go to those sites! I am sure it is not good. Sorry you are stressed. I am not stressed although I still feel very busy...but let's go to Mexico soon or SOMEWHERE warm and lay on the beach and let go of all our cares and worries...ahhh sounds wonderful.