Saturday, August 16, 2008

a summers end

WEll, today is the day! IT IS MY LAST DAY WORKING AT POINTE!! YIPEE! I cannot express enough how excited I am to be done with that job! I truly am so excited! Chicago has been a WONDERFUL place and I have really enjoyed this summer with Sam and many of our close friends! I am however really looking forward to being back in Pocatello with family! What a great experience these past few months have been! They have really allowed and helped sam and I grow closer together and what could be better than that? They have also been a very trying few months too... hard work, a new environment and lots of other elements. But all in all it has been a good summer! Its really hard to believe that in 2 days we will be heading home and then SCHOOL starts! it feels like i havent even had a break yet! I am really excited for my program though and begining new classes should be an adventure! (for those of you that know me well-this is a weird thing for me to say) but i really am excited for school to start! Also tonight some of our good friends from pocatello are coming to visit us! Larry and Rebecca just moved to IOWA for chiropractic school and will be staying with us the rest of the weekend! it will be great to see them and enjoy one last whoorah! i hope everyone is enjoying the end of their summer and if holding on to every last minute! we love you guys! see (most) of you sOOn!!

8 comments:

WeBeR FaM said...

I bet you are so excited to come home! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun though. It is a little weird to be excited for school...for anybody! haha! Hopefully I will see ya around!

Jena Lin Jones said...

hey you little poop- I haven't gotten a message from you forever! We could have bonded over our struggles as wife of door to door salesman. I am so jealous that you guys are headed home. I can't wait for the day to come. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys before we move down to AZ, good luck with the move.

stephani said...

Oh great! Im happy for you to be coming home..it seems like right when you left we were like dang...we should hang out with Sam and Kyrsten. And poof you were gone. But how about giving me a call when you guys get back and get yourselves re-settled?! Have a safe trip home!!

Taig said...

SURE YOU ARE COMING HOME..
PSHH. HURRY UP.
STOP WASTIN TIME.

Jeremy and Ruth said...

hey since you guys are going to be back in poky you should call us and we can hang out!! SWEET!!

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Yeah I think our ward will be lots of fun!!! We are excited you guys are in it!!

Jason and Jessie said...

Hey... it was so weird to look at my blog and see your comment. I have to say you were the last person that I expected to hear from. It is nice that we can forget the past and move on.

Phil G. said...

hey you guys are so cute! I miss being your neighbor! Hope all is well
Mandy Rigby