Friday, July 18, 2008

can you remember?

ok i think this is a really fun idea! i hope that everyone really leaves comments and does it on their blog too so that i can leave you a memory!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember.

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I am already thinking of all the memories with my blogger friends. This is fun and I hope EVERYONE I know will participate! So start thinking hard! Also when you leave a comment, you are tagging yourself, so repost on your own blog so I know who's blog to go and comment on!:)

3 comments:

Taig said...

you see. i'm still a little sensitive. ha ha. no i'm kidding. once i get a good one.. i will. did you get my text picture..?? ha ha.

Taryn said...

Okay of course I have a billion memories!!! I was thinking about when we were little, sharing the Gerbal, cheer, student gov. The list could go on and on. But I specifically remember when we were little and would play gymnastics on that brown couch downstairs. We could stand on the back of it and it would be a balance beam. We would watch the olympics or something and be inspired! Also I remember when you, me, and Lacy dressed up as TLC. HAHAHA so many crazy things!

Joni said...

Hey girl. I just left a comment on Taryns and was so proud of myself and lost it. I think I figured it out. I have 19 almost 20 wonderful years of memories too. I was absolutly thrilled to have a little blond curly headed girl. You were full of life early on. I remember when you lost your gum in grandpa's hair and our great memories of the Port's and the Call's and jumping over the fence on the tramps from Ports to our house. When your broke your arm falling off the play house, all of the bengal cheerleaders, all the days of highland cheer and dances and student government. I remember the day Sam purposed and I couldn't get you to shower or put make up on. Your wonderful wedding and you choosing a wonderful husband. He is amazing and I appreciate how well he treats you. We love you and miss you. See you soon