Saturday, July 19, 2008

2 YEARS!!!


It was two years ago today that I layed eyes on the most INCREDIBLE man ALIVe! JACKSON HOLE WYOMING was the place! I was going to dinner with Kaylee Christensen (my roomate) and our boss Carlos! We were meeting him at the ANTLER PARK. As we walked into the park we saw him... but he was talking to two boys! Sam and his friend Andy! As we got to them Carlos said, "This is Sam and Andy they have nothing to do so they are going to come and hang out with us!" Kaylee and I were like ok... two really cute guys... we can handle that! Except Kaylee had met Sam the week before because he had come to visit with his family and hung out at our apartment. (I was in Bear Lake) Kaylee said he was kinda weird! :) Anyways, we went to an OLD FaShIoNeD photo shop. We took the fun old time pictures! Sam didnt really talk, so I thought that he was a little arrogant... my mistake! There was this cute little kid by us and Sam kept making SiLLy faces, I was like who is this guy!? Anyways after pictures we went our seperate ways for dinner. It was after that, that we met back up! Every WeDnESday night we would go to the church and play volleyball! With Kaylee's boyfriend Bobby, Sam and Andy joined us. We flirted and talked alot more at this point and I decided that Sam was a really COOL guy!We went out in the parking lot and Danced a little (SKANKED!) and then went back to our apartment... we continued with the FLIRTING and all decided it was time to go to TETON VILLAGE for a little hot tubbing! I guess by coincidence or some other act, Sam and I ended up sharing the front seaT! ... it went from there! The boys were listening to BRaND New which just so happens to be one of my favorite bands! so I was singing along! HE was IMPRESSED! :) Well things moved fast! we ended up holding hands on the way to the hot tubs! After that everyone came back to our place to watch a movie! 13 GoINg On 30**! Everyone fell asleep but sam and i stayed up talking until 6 in the morning! YEP we kISSEd that night too! :) WOOPs! But it was WONDerfUL! That was OUR day TWO YEARS AGO! and here we are now! MArried and So much IN LOVE! Sam is the gREATest thing that has eVER happened to ME! I am HonestLy the LuckiEst girl in the entire world to have gotten to MEEt him 2 Years ago TOday! HeaVEnly Father was Definately helping Us out that day! :) I love you sWEEtheARt thank you for EVERYTHING you do for me! YOur INCREDIBLE!

8 comments:

Taryn said...

Actually I am the best thing that ever happened to you...but I guess I am not mad...

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

How fun! I didn't know how you two met. I just love hearing the "first meeting" stories. Congrats on finding eachother!!!

WeBeR FaM said...

I am so excited that you found my blog! It is still kind of a work in progress! It will be nice to be able to keep in touch with you though! It sounds like you guys are doing really good! I loved reading the story of how you met. You two are really cute~!

stephani said...

Kyr! Woman I miss that face of yours! How are you guys doing?! I went BLOG HUNTING for peoples blogs that I knew..and YAY so glad that I found yours! Your stories are so dang fun and SO cute! I hope everything is going SO great!

stephani said...

oh everything is so fantastic!! holy cow can you believe you have almost been married a year! MAN. I miss that face of yours, we need to do something when you guys get back..you are still gone, right?! haha..tell Sam hello from us!! (its funny how almost all blogging is done by the wives)

Adge said...

Hey cute couple,
We missed you guys a ton at Bear Lake. It was a lot of fun like usual, but a lot of family was missing so it wasn't the same. I'm glad I found your blog. Christina and I just went to Chicago, oops! We didn't realize you were living there for the summer. We'll have to catch up with you two some other time. Love ya

Kevin and Letitia Lewis said...

Its cool you have a blog to. Thanks I'm real excited for the baby. How the heck are you? I miss you? Are you still living in Pocatello?

Taig said...

i'm the best thing..come on.