Sunday, January 22, 2012

mama j

yes its true. my mom is getting married today.
a little crazy... but im happy for her.
paul is a wonderful man with beautiful daughters.
i know the craziness of this will all settle down soon and in a few months we are all going to be grateful for this new family of ours.
but today, its hard. its hard for me to understand that our lives will be forever changed.
not that they aren't quite different from what they used to be already. but now we add more people to that change instead of take them away.
i do prefer to add, so we are lucky.
its sad to think my mom will have a different last name. she will move away. we will have different traditions and it won't just be our small family of 6.

instead it will be a big family. 6 sisters 1 brother. poor jace. good thing he is such a boy.

im grateful for this new family of mine. i just miss my old one too.

2 comments:

MyrLynn said...

Love you and thinking of you today

Melissa said...

Oh man isn't life crazy?! I sure love when you blog. I love hearing about what's going on with you. Loves!