Sunday, May 1, 2011

carli bell and baby boy

my darling cousin carli (gunter) bell is having a baby boy soon! i am sooo excited for her. she is going to be the best mom. any kid would be lucky to have her creativity and love in their life.


me and her good friend mindy decided to throw her a shower.

a circus/carnival theme with all the fixings.

i may not have invited everyone that would like to come, so if you would like to PLEASE come and celebrate with us! i made it so that people couldn't see the address and phone numbers on this, so if you want more information email me! kyrsten35@hotmail.com

or if you know where my parents live, just show up! :)

x0x0

2 comments:

Dani Em said...

Oh Kyrsten... You are DARLING!! Tyson and I were talking about you after we ran into you a month or so ago and decided we wished we lived closer because I am SURE we would be best friends ;) I actually looked for you on facebook even! haha

Are you still in salt lake? We will be driving through this thursday if you aren't busy we would love to stop by and say hi! We will be staying here in Logan (YEAH!!!) for grad school for another year and a half. Where will you guys be?

Wohlford Family said...

Kyrsten, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. You are so great and I have loved planning this shower with you. It's going to be so much fun! And I'm glad we can be blog buddies now!