Wednesday, January 12, 2011

holy.

blogging is the absolute last thing i should be doing right now.


since christmas life has been a whirlwind.

a really really good whirlwind.

*a few days before christmas we got to talk to elder hansen {jasper}

*christmas was really special. really really hard. but special.

*new years was a little hard for me too for some reason, but lots of fun with good friends

*we are moved.... not even close to unpacked. but officially utahans. dont tell sam i said that. he likes to refer to this as our 'temporary place of residence'.

*we went on the annual homeshield cruise. so wonderful. bahamas? yes i think i will.

*i started my internship. wow. wow. wow. it will be incredible. but i have a lot and i mean A LOT to learn. the church is such an amazing organization- i had no idea how much it takes to run such a huge ship- and its done so well. it has to be the Lord's church.

*oh and school started somewhere in there too. online classes for both of us. im auditing a class through the U... so tuesdays and thursdays i get to enjoy the color red. red is much better than orange.

pictures? maybe later. i have a meeting tomorrow and i have to study up on what they are going to be talking about...

5 comments:

Taryn said...

You are awesome! Just take it one day at a time and it will be okay :) I am excited to hear more about your internship after you have been there a week.

Kevin Kambree and Kinlee Meudt said...

I'm really excited for you. What an awesome opportunity. You are amazing, and you will do so well. I will be thinking about you! Good luck!

A said...

I thought we already were friends .. .? :) Good to know I'm not alone in my quirks!

The Millers said...

I've been waiting for an update! I'm glad you are a Utahn now :) I am sure you are busy but I also am sure that you will be a great asset at your new job.

Jenna said...

kyrsten! your amazing. serious! your internship sounds incredible. ok so now you are utahns lets please get together asap! i will drive to salt lake anytime. i bet you are so busy so let me know when you guys have a free night we would love to see you! love you!