Wednesday, May 12, 2010

an 'extension' of the past few weeks.

im not very good at going around and personally thanking everyone for their love and support on individual blogs, so please know how thankful i am for your encouragement and prayers on my families behalf. you are all so wonderful.

the past few weeks have been really great. sam and i have been able to spend lots of time with family. here is an 'extension' of whats been going on.

jasper. my little brother just turned in his mission papers. holy crap. its so crazy to think that this time in his life has come. jace is the sweetest, funnest kid i know. i dont doubt that he is going to be the most amazing missionary wherever the Lord chooses to send him! congratulations jace!


ive also been having a lot of fun designing graduation announcements for our soon to be graduates. announcement design of all sorts is something ive wanted to do for a long time, but just never did. so im officially starting. if you want any kind of custom design for anything (shower, wedding, graduation, baby, etc.) id be happy to do it for really cheap since im new at it!






while driving to sams house last week we drove past this marquee. perfect timing dont you think?

a few weeks ago brianne came to visit from colorado. we decided it would be fun to get all of our old elementary school gang together for the first time in forever. a few couldnt make it, but it was so fun to catch up with everyone and reminisce on old times!

jace went to pokeys prom. he looked like a babe!
then he went to highlands prom. luckily both girls wore the same color of dress. his vans looked great with both tuxes! (he is a twerp)
and the shag. oh boy the shag. yes she is of dating age and she looked like a babe with her cute boyfriend grady! she decided to go buy some 'extensions' from sallys. oh boy did she look beautiful. it was so fun to see her with long hair!

and i didnt do a mothers tribute on here for mothers day. but i am so thankful for all the wonderful moms in my life! especially these four beauties!


mothers day morning we enjoyed a nice breakfast with my mom. we got her some peanut m&ms. every time my mom has these she puts them in her lips and makes these bird/who like faces. i makes me laugh every time!

i look like im in pain!

after, we went to shaunas for a little shish-kabob barbeque. yes we did it red neck style!
i decided that since i have NEVER had long hair that it would be fun to try out shags 'extensions' for a night. i had a lot of fun with them! maybe i need some of my own?

life is good. we leave for salt lake this week and we are excited to get going with summer! i cant wait for this rain to stop!

x0x0

10 comments:

Sean and Katelin Bringhurst said...

those extensions look so cute! I love them. I have some of my own and they are so fun!

Melissa said...

First things first... you will have to design our babies announcement when the time comes...second of all, love the extensions....thirdly, your mom has good taste..peanut m&m's are a true gift!

Taryn said...

I don't know why but this post makes me kind of sad and happy. Those kiddos are just growing up :( But I am soooo excited to see you soooo soon.....................................................................................................................................

P.S. WHY DID YOU PUT THAT UGLY PICTURE OF ME UP? At least Stella looks beautiful!........................................................................ :-)

Michelle Ross said...

Love the long hair!!
You look great

MyrLynn said...

Ok, so looking for jordan and Larissa, I find you! this picture pops up and I am like "hey, I know her". I saw your mom a couple of wks ago and she filled me in. You are right, the Lord has a plan and it is ALWAYS best. Even if it doesn't make sense to us.

Alicia and Blake said...

you are one of the most spiritual, awesome people I've met! You taught me a lot when we served together, and now you keep teaching. Thanks. My prayers are with you and your family.

MyrLynn said...

Yeah, my family is growing up! It looks like you are having the time of your life!Enjoy it. I am still in Chubbuck, Nate has been in southern UT/CO for a year now. I am PATIENTLY waiting for our house to sell so we can join him and be a family. Like I said, the Lord always has a plan!

vanessa said...

I keep meaning to tell you this because i think it's awesome. Your little brother and my little brother look IDENTICAL, especially with buzzed hair. I'll find a picture of my brother and show you.

awesome pictures and post. always love reading about you.

Unknown said...

Hey,

What we talked about over the weekend is good to go if you're interested.

Send me the goods.

~Ben

Diesta said...

I love all your new pic's....I still want you to have Sam call me....and I wanted to talk to you about sam's brother .....your mom told me about what he does and I want to see if i can set up an appt. with him....I have an issue he might be able to help me with !!!!